[SR-Users] Question about rate limiting a subscriber

Ovidiu Sas osas at voipembedded.com
Thu Jun 24 15:52:35 CEST 2010

The ratelimit module will do the job here.  It was designed for
something like that.
You will need to define a pipe with the desired cps and then run all
the incoming INVITEs from that specific subscriber through your pipe:
http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/1.5.x/ratelimit.html#id2467664

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas