[SR-Users] Kamailio on Solaris(OpenSolaris)

Daniel Cardoso Alves dcardosoa at yahoo.com.br
Fri Jun 18 22:47:38 CEST 2010

Hi people,

I am trying to install kamailio in a server with OpenSolaris (SunOS sun-test 5.11 snv_83 i86pc i386 i86pc), to make some tests, performance, capacity, etc.

I tried to compile on Solaris but, it dont works perfectly.    :)

On the Internet and in the Manuals, I saw that there is a port from kamailio to solaris, but I dont find where to get this.

Docs: INSTALL
Supported architectures:
- Linux/i386, Linux/amd64, Linux/armv4l,
- FreeBSD/i386, OpenBSD/i386, NetBSD/sparc64
- Solaris/sparc64, Solaris/i386

So I have some questions:
Is there a port to Solaris?
Can I to compile Kamailio on Solaris (OpenSolaris)?
Are there any manuals to install kamailio on Sun Machines?

By the way, Can anybody tell me if the performance and capacity of kamailio on the solaris is better than linux?

Thanks...