[SR-Users] Doubs about using append_branch ...

Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana rabs at dimension-virtual.com
Mon Jul 26 07:59:46 CEST 2010

On Monday 26 July 2010 06:21:56 Alex Balashov wrote:
> On 07/26/2010 01:20 AM, Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana wrote:
> > On Monday 26 July 2010 04:32:13 Iñaki Baz Castillo wrote:

> >> You must inspect the $ru (or $du depending the case) in
> >> onbranch_route, and take the desired action when $ru is
> >> $avp(s:followme).
> >
> > Umm ... again confused ... does the execution of the cfg continues AFTER
> > the append_branch call,just on the next line ... or it "begins"
> > on "t_on_branch()"?
>
> The first one.

So ... both branches continues at the same point, with the only difference
that one have $ru = $avp(s:followme) ... uff ... I'll have to elavorate a
little more because that point of the .cfg it's also reached with a "normal"
call to $avp(s:followme) ...      :-\

thanks
--
Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana