[SR-Users] Perl Code Execution via kamailio.cfg fails

"Nicolas Rüger" NicolasRueger at gmx.de
Wed Jul 14 16:23:20 CEST 2010

Hello Henning,

I actually start "Wireshark" just while testing the connection as I didn't know any other way. It's been a whole test environment for my thesis anyway.

I'm sure the call is routed via the Kamailio as Wireshark shows me that the INVITE is sent from client_1 to Kamailio and from Kamailio to client_2 afterwards.

The Perl function is still not excecuted. :(

Coming back to the logs: No logs from Kamailio are found in in "/var/log/syslog".

I tried to change the logging target using this tutorial but didn't work:

http://www.kamailio.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/utils:basic-syslog-configuration

What can I do?

How to set up proper logging?

Regards,