[SR-Users] Missing fields in ACC

David kamailio.org at spam.lublink.net
Tue Jul 13 19:36:47 CEST 2010

Hello,

I am doing db logging, and my ACCs are being added to the table, but it
is missing the leg_src and leg_dst columns.

I set the leg_src and leg_dst columns, I do this :

modparam("acc", "multi_leg_info",
"leg_src=$avp(s:caller);leg_dst=$avp(s:dialed)")

In my routing script on the initial INVITE I do this :
           $avp(s:dialed) = $tu;
            $avp(s:caller) = $fu;
      xlog("L_WARNING", "Call Tracked - leg_dst=$avp(s:dialed)
leg_src=$avp(s:caller)\n");

The xlog shows the leg_src and leg_dst, but they do not appear in the
leg_dst and leg_src columns of my acc table.

I have no warnings or errors ( other than "ERROR: ctl: could not delete
unix socket /tmp/ser_ctl: Operation not permitted" ), but that's not
worrysome.

I do not use t_newtran(), t_check_trans() is called before I set the
values, but this does not create a transaction. After the above code is
called, I call t_relay();

Any idea what might cause the ACC record to be added without the
multi_leg_info ?

BTW, the avpops table in the database is a ENGINE=BLACKHOLE.

As far as I can tell, the ACC is the same as my Kamailio 1.5.3 setup,
but it would seem in migrating to 3.0, something broke, any ideas ?

Thanks,

David