[SR-Users] Kamailio integration - Registration issue

Lucas Alvarez lucasaa at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 23:44:29 CEST 2010

Thank you Michael for you answer, but does kamailio have any method to
resend all the registrations again?
In the asterisk list will appear someone else thinking that this a
competition and will tell me go and ask to kamailio list.
It has more sense that kamailio could resend all the registration than
making an script from asterisk side, connect to database, check who is
registered and fake all the registrations, that is the reason I'm
asking here, but it's ok, if I had to ask to the asterisk list if
kamailio has such method I will, I hope Iñaki doesn't popup to told to
come here :)
Regards.

Lucas