[SR-Users] permissions module address_reload not working

Andrei Pelinescu-Onciul andrei at iptel.org
Fri Jul 2 11:21:00 CEST 2010

On Jul 01, 2010 at 13:38, Juha Heinanen <jh at tutpro.com> wrote:
> Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:
>
> > Juha, I just committed on master and tested over MI where works fine.
> > Can you do some tests over rpc? If all ok then can be backported.
>
> it would be nice if i could, but after trying to cherry-pick my msilo
> commit to sr_3.0, i got errors about debian-lenny files and after that
> my repo has been unusable:
>
> jh at rautu:/usr/src/orig/sip-router$ eg switch master
> pkg/kamailio/debian-lenny/compat: needs merge
> pkg/kamailio/debian-lenny/control: needs merge
> pkg/kamailio/debian-lenny/copyright: needs merge
> pkg/kamailio/debian-lenny/kamailio.README.Debian: needs merge
> pkg/kamailio/debian-lenny/kamailio.default: needs merge
> pkg/kamailio/debian-lenny/kamailio.dirs: needs merge
> pkg/kamailio/debian-lenny/kamailio.examples: needs merge
> pkg/kamailio/debian-lenny/kamailio.init: needs merge
> pkg/kamailio/debian-lenny/kamailio.postinst: needs merge
> error: you need to resolve your current index first
>
> this debian-lenny thing has been haunting me and it would be nice to get
> if somehow fixed.  we cannot live with git repo that is broken.

The git repo is not broken, it the debian-lenny change just generates a
conflict which it does not know how to solve automatically, and it must
be solved by hand.
I'll try to cherry-pick the debian-lenny change into sr_3.0 too, but
until then you can always run:

git reset pkg/kamailio/debian-lenny

when you get this conflict during cherry pick, and then
git commit -c id_of_cherry_picked_commit.

Andrei