[SR-Users] permissions module address_reload not working

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Thu Jul 1 12:38:10 CEST 2010

Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:

> Juha, I just committed on master and tested over MI where works fine.
> Can you do some tests over rpc? If all ok then can be backported.

it would be nice if i could, but after trying to cherry-pick my msilo
commit to sr_3.0, i got errors about debian-lenny files and after that
my repo has been unusable:

jh at rautu:/usr/src/orig/sip-router$ eg switch master
pkg/kamailio/debian-lenny/compat: needs merge
pkg/kamailio/debian-lenny/control: needs merge
pkg/kamailio/debian-lenny/copyright: needs merge
pkg/kamailio/debian-lenny/kamailio.README.Debian: needs merge
pkg/kamailio/debian-lenny/kamailio.default: needs merge
pkg/kamailio/debian-lenny/kamailio.dirs: needs merge
pkg/kamailio/debian-lenny/kamailio.examples: needs merge
pkg/kamailio/debian-lenny/kamailio.init: needs merge
pkg/kamailio/debian-lenny/kamailio.postinst: needs merge
error: you need to resolve your current index first

this debian-lenny thing has been haunting me and it would be nice to get
if somehow fixed.  we cannot live with git repo that is broken.

-- juha