[SR-Users] UAC, parsing auth header failed

"Ján ONDREJ (SAL)" ondrejj at salstar.sk
Fri Jul 2 09:22:30 CEST 2010

On Fri, Jul 02, 2010 at 03:05:40AM -0400, Alex Balashov wrote:
> On 07/02/2010 02:54 AM, Ján ONDREJ (SAL) wrote:
>
> >My target is checking for their domain in From: header. Can I use some
> >transactional rewrite, which can automatically rewrite this change back?
> >I tryed to use t_on_reply without success yet.
>
> It is not something a proxy is supposed to be able to do, but the
> 'uac' module provides this functionality in the form of
> uac_replace_from().  Check out the first three module parameters;

No change. Still unable to route calls.

> they relate to various aspects of statefully rewriting the From
> header between endpoints A and B in such a way that A does not know
> about it.

I use defaults, so looks like I use automatic restore. I don't know, how to
send it manually, so auto looks to be a good choice. uac_restore_from can't
be used from reply route.

Now looking at uac_auth() documentation again:

-------------------------
4.4.  uac_auth()

This function can be called only from failure route and will build the
authentication response header and insert it into the request without
sending anything.

This function can be used from FAILURE_ROUTE.

Example 1.11. uac_auth usage

uac_auth();

Looks like uac_auth() does not send another request. Can somebody give me a
more complete example, how to use uac_auth()? Do I need to use uac_req_send
or call some route to do it? May be it is my problem, because second INVITE
is not sent.

				SAL