[SR-Users] UAC, parsing auth header failed

Ján ONDREJ (SAL) ondrejj at salstar.sk
Fri Jul 2 08:54:21 CEST 2010

> > Is something wrong in my configuration? How these authenticate packets
> > should look?
>
> I never used uac_auth() so far, but normally you send a request like an INVITE
> to the host, its then challenged with e.g. a 401 including a nonce and some
> other parameters, you ACK it, and then you re-send the request with the added
> credentials.
>
> > May be problem is, that I need to subst some strings in routed packets,
> > because they need special username and they require to send their domain
> > in From and To headers. Is this my problem? What should I search for in my
> > logs?
>
> Maybe the target do some comparisons on the credentials (like username, realm)
> and the From header? Are you able to login with a normal user agent (e.g.
> softphone) on the target if you just route the request through your proxy and
> do the same header modifications?

I can't login with my softphone using same rewrites. Without rewrites if
client is set to proper setting and my kamailio is used only as proxy, it
works.

I need at least this rewrite:

route[6] {
  subst('/^(From.*sip:)[0-9]+ at xxx.xxx.xxx.20(.*)$/\1xxxx07505 at as.vvn.xxxxx.xx\2/i');
  rewritehostport("as.vvn.xxxxx.xx");
  t_on_failure("6");
  route(5);
}

My target is checking for their domain in From: header. Can I use some
transactional rewrite, which can automatically rewrite this change back?
I tryed to use t_on_reply without success yet.

Is it normal behaviour to check for existence of From header and only allow
target's domain? I need to make a trunk between our voip site and target's,
so I think it's normal, that our domains are different.

Thank you.

			SAL