[SR-Users] permissions module address_reload not working

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Thu Jul 1 08:28:09 CEST 2010

JR Richardson writes:

> Well, you sure are a smart fella.  I reverted the patch and reloading
> the address table works as expected now.  For clarification I was
> testing with kamailio-3.0.2_src_2010-06-30_a6141a.tar.gz snapshot.
> Let me know when you have the updated fix and I'll do sime testing.

there was an address table reload bug that i tried to fix with the patch:

modules_k/permissions: fixed reloading of address table
- Database handle was not initialized when address table was reloaded.
  Now it is initialized/closed at each reload.  Looks like this has
  never been tested before.  Still don't know why mi_addr_child_init()
  exists and what it is supposed to do.

reverting the patch thus most likely reintroduced this other bug.
perhaps the bug that you saw has something to do with the last sentence
of the commit.

-- juha