[SR-Users] permissions module address_reload not working

JR Richardson jmr.richardson at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 00:28:11 CEST 2010

On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 4:51 PM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla
<miconda at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On 6/30/10 10:17 PM, JR Richardson wrote:
>>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I'm running kamailio 3.0.2.
>>

> hmm, checking the logs I see changes done lately that introduced some bugs:
> http://git.sip-router.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=sip-router;a=commitdiff;h=b0091da84ee5bbbc18cb799eefc497be707ab0f9
>
> I could spot at least:
>  - db handle is initialed by mi child init and then checked to be null (the
> cause of error message printed)
>  - in some error cases, db handle is left initialized, so next times the
> command won't work
>
> I will try to fix in the next days, meanwhile you can apply revert patch and
> everything should work ... the attempt by that commit is not really solving
> the problem it tried to fix.
>
> Cheers,
> Daniel

Hi Daniel,

Well, you sure are a smart fella.  I reverted the patch and reloading
the address table works as expected now.  For clarification I was
testing with kamailio-3.0.2_src_2010-06-30_a6141a.tar.gz snapshot.
Let me know when you have the updated fix and I'll do sime testing.

Thanks.

JR
--
JR Richardson