[SR-Users] using avpops for querying an external db on kamailio 3.0.2

yaron nahcum yaron_nachum at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 1 05:44:08 CEST 2010

Hi Daniel,
I looked at the module and it seems more suitable for my needs.
I have two questions regarding this module:
1. It says that it is possible to use psuedo variables in the query. How is it done? I would like to make a query of the from username.
2. If I query the whole column how can I look for a specific value? The only way is to go over all the values with a loop?

Yaron.