[Kamailio-Users] TLS Multiple records not read

Sun Jan 24 11:53:18 CET 2010

I would verify if the received fragment really contains 2 complete SIP
messages (e.g. 2xCRLF at the end of the SIP headers and if
Content-Length header is correct).

For debugging, TLS is PITA.

Maybe the SIP server shows the same behavior when using TCP. Otherwise
you can try to configure the NULL:CIPHER on both servers - then you see
the plaintext SIP message in the TLS packets.

regards
klaus