[Kamailio-Users] TLS Multiple records not read

Jijo Jose realjijo at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 00:16:08 CET 2010

Hi All,

We have a SIP server which enabled NAGLE algorithm and proxy as openser ver
1.1

SIP Server send a TLS multiple records( 2 SIP messages) in a packet to
openser. Openser is reading only the first record( first SIP message). The
second TLS record(sip message) is read only when the next message recieved
by openser from the SIP Server.

I would like to know anybody observed this issue.  I have compared the
codebase of kamailio 1.4 and openser 1.1 but didin't find any diffrence for
TLS.

I have looked at the API _tls_read() in openser which is same as that of
kamilio.

Don't we need to use SSL_pending() after SSL_read() to verify any buffer is
left in the SSL layer ?

Do you think is it due to the poll method error? The poll method we use is
POLL_SIGIO_RT

Please let me know your comments.

Thanks in advance.

Jijo