[Kamailio-Users] Registration Timeout Retransmission

Hemanshu Patel hemanshu.patel at saicare.com
Fri Feb 12 11:23:02 CET 2010

What kamailio is doing is what normally any rfc 3261 should do.
But in my case i dont want once used nonce and response to be reused.... i
think i left with only one solution, and which is that i am not suppose to
entertain retransmission of REGISTER request till say around 2 sec once i
send 200 OK.
This will give ample amount of time to client phone to receive 200OK and
once phone will receive 200OK it wont send another REGISTER request, and
from server end first REGISTER retransmission i am dropping.that servers
my purpose.

Can anyone suggest me the easiest way to implement the same.
Can i do it with already available flags or function or i need to hack a
code a bit.

--
Regards,

Hemanshu Patel