[Kamailio-Users] Registration Timeout Retransmission

Fri Feb 12 11:10:05 CET 2010

You have detected a potential problem with nonce_reuse disabled. That's
why I always allow nonce_reuse. There might be other problems with
REGISTER retransmissions too, e.g. if the retransmission arives to late,
it will be rejected with "wrong CSeq" error.

A first workaround would be to send 100 trying back to the client, this
should prevent retransmissions. You could also handle the REGISTER
statefull (t_newtran()), but I think sending back "100 trying" should be
sufficient.

regards
klaus