[Kamailio-Users] kamailio crashes during connection attempt

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 21:43:37 CET 2010

Hi Dmitri,

I got zoiper communicator (mac os x, v1.15.6377) and tested with it
kamailio 3.0.0 from git (on ubuntu 9.10). Registrations and calls work
ok, nothing wrong spotted in signaling or syslog.

Looks very likely there is an issue between build system and deployed
system, some library or binary corrupted or mismatched. Or sove very
particular situation in your case, but since you said you run default
config, is pretty much improbable.

Let me know if you have new details and whether you could run it on
build system.

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
eLearning class for Kamailio 3.0.0