[Kamailio-Users] kamailio crashes during connection attempt

Dmitri dmitri at festart.ee
Tue Feb 9 22:27:32 CET 2010

Hello Daniel,
I am very sorry about my installation.. I proceeded by documents, but
got a lot of errors.
It is true, i forgot to put definitions to global parameter.
Yes, I build on one system, and then move debs to other one. All depends
on second machine are satisfied. Both systems are identical hw and sw
(debian squeezy).

I enabled at the top of config file following thinks, but without success:

#!define WITH_MYSQL
#!define WITH_AUTH
#!define WITH_USRLOCDB

uname -a
Linux kamailio 2.6.32-trunk-amd64 #1 SMP Sun Jan 10 22:40:40 UTC 2010
x86_64 GNU/Linux

kamailio -V
version: kamailio 3.0.0 (x86_64/linux) dc20fc
flags: STATS: Off, USE_IPV6, USE_TCP, USE_TLS, TLS_HOOKS, DISABLE_NAGLE,
USE_MCAST, DNS_IP_HACK, SHM_MEM, SHM_MMAP, PKG_MALLOC, DBG_QM_MALLOC,
USE_FUTEX, FAST_LOCK-ADAPTIVE_WAIT, USE_DNS_CACHE, USE_DNS_FAILOVER,
USE_NAPTR, USE_DST_BLACKLIST, HAVE_RESOLV_RES
ADAPTIVE_WAIT_LOOPS=1024, MAX_RECV_BUFFER_SIZE 262144, MAX_LISTEN 16,
MAX_URI_SIZE 1024, BUF_SIZE 65535
poll method support: poll, epoll_lt, epoll_et, sigio_rt, select.
@(#) $Id$
main.c compiled on 12:34:49 Feb 9 2010 with gcc 4.4.3

You may see current kamalio.cfg and last syslog in attached file

BR,
Dmitri