[Kamailio-Users] Stateless forward

Tue Feb 9 15:38:23 CET 2010

Am 09.02.2010 13:15, schrieb Antonio Reale:
> 2010/2/9 Daniel-Constantin Mierla<miconda at gmail.com>:
>> Hello,
>>
>> you are right. I checked the source and the function without params was
>> missing, it is the old style:
>>
>> forward(uri:host, uri:port);
>>
>> However, I just added it in kamailio_3.0 branch (it is an alias to
>> forward(uri:host, uri:port) for better compatibility with 1.5.x) so if you
>> installed from git then pull again. It will be in 3.0.1.
>
> Thanks, now it works.
> Just a question. In stateful mode I can handle reply from softswitch
> using t_on_reply to modify headers before forward the message to the
> originating.

t_on_reply is a function of the tm module. If you forward stateless, of
course the t_on_reply does not work.

> Now that kamailio works in stateless mode, how can I manipulate the
> reply from the softswitch? I tried doing the manipulation in the main
> route without success.

You can try to do your manipulation in the default reply route, which
will be executed always, before execution of reply routes armed by
t_on_reply:

onreply_route {
         # default onreply_route
         xlog("L_DBG","[$Tf] $rs $rr (From: $fu <- To: $tu)\n");
}

regards
Klaus