[Kamailio-Users] Stateless forward

Antonio Reale ant.reale at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 13:15:47 CET 2010

2010/2/9 Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com>:
> Hello,
>
> you are right. I checked the source and the function without params was
> missing, it is the old style:
>
> forward(uri:host, uri:port);
>
> However, I just added it in kamailio_3.0 branch (it is an alias to
> forward(uri:host, uri:port) for better compatibility with 1.5.x) so if you
> installed from git then pull again. It will be in 3.0.1.

Thanks, now it works.
Just a question. In stateful mode I can handle reply from softswitch
using t_on_reply to modify headers before forward the message to the
originating.
Now that kamailio works in stateless mode, how can I manipulate the
reply from the softswitch? I tried doing the manipulation in the main
route without success.

> Thanks,
> Daniel

Regards.