[Kamailio-Users] kamailio crashes during connection attempt

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 20:07:18 CET 2010

Hello,

are you using siptrace of uac modules? There were some fixes in regard
to the interaction of these modules with tm, you would have to use git
for now to get the latest 3.0.0 version:
http://www.kamailio.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/install:kamailio-3.0.x-from-git

On 2/8/10 8:00 PM, Dmitri wrote:
> Hello,
> 1. Yes, there is at least 2 times more space than core dump needs.
> 2. I could find nothing, unfortunately...

is the user under which kamailio is running allowed to write? You can
try to run it as root if you are unsure. If you can reproduce, please
describe a bit the scenario.

Thanks,
Daniel