[Kamailio-Users] kamailio crashes during connection attempt

Dmitri dmitri at festart.ee
Mon Feb 8 20:00:12 CET 2010

Hello,
1. Yes, there is at least 2 times more space than core dump needs.
2. I could find nothing, unfortunately...
I can only see that problem is related to tm.so library:
kamailio kernel: [ 1051.432646] kamailio[2678]: segfault
at 12 ip 00007fa8b592ae43 sp 00007fff48ff9f40 error 4 in
tm.so[7fa8b5917000+72000]

BR,
Dmitri