[Kamailio-Users] append_rpid_hf add privacy?

alex pappas rebel.pappas at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 10:43:02 CET 2010

Daniel hi,

Now it works!
I'm adding in the rpid avp the value that the RFC it says $avp(s:rpid) =
$fu; and then

append_rpid_hf("$fU",
";party=calling;id-type=subscriber;privacy=off;screen=no");

In this way I see the headers added correctly in sip message. Considering
what you said about the from header make it anonymus that is right! Even in
our network we have a switch which din't understand rpid and we change the
from to anonymous. In Kamailio the $fu and $fU are writable. In this case
how can I change that ?

Thank you

Alex

On Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 11:07 PM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com