[SR-Users] some issues with database initialization (berkeley/txt)

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 19:07:42 CET 2010

On 12/29/10 6:48 PM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:

> On 12/29/10 6:44 PM, Noa Resare wrote:
>> On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 11:05 AM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla
>> <miconda at gmail.com <mailto:miconda at gmail.com>> wrote:
>>

>>     On 12/27/10 2:09 PM, Juha Heinanen wrote:
>>
>>         Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:
>>
>>             Juha, can the files for former lcr module tables 'gw' and
>>             'lcr' be
>>             removed?
>>
>>         yes, in 3.1 lcr module uses these three tables: lcr_gw, lcr_rule,
>>         lcr_rule_target.
>>
>>     ok, done, cherry-picked in 3.1 for dbtext and db_berkeley.
>>

>> Great. I tried building .debs from the 3.1 branch (last
>> commit 553190) and indeed it reinits the database of DBTEXT type
>> correctly. Not for db_berkeley though.
>>
> thanks for trying and reporting. db_berkely wasn't fixed indeed, I
> will do it in moments.
actually I backported for db_berkeley as well -- first time I thought i
didn't do it.

However, the fix for db_berkely was done one day later than for dbtext,
the commit hash 8442fb34 -- take again the latest version of the branch.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio (OpenSER) Advanced Training
Jan 24-26, 2011, Irvine, CA, USA
http://www.asipto.com