[SR-Users] Billing

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Dec 24 11:37:39 CET 2010

Hello,

On 12/21/10 8:47 AM, Deon Vermeulen wrote:
> Good Day list
>
> Is there someone that could guide me to installation guide for jBilling or recommend any other Free OpenSource Billing?
>
> Features Looking for:
> - Wholesale
> - Rating
> - Pre-Paid/Post-Paid

no experience with jbilling, but I know people using a2billing with
kamailio as well. You can implement a rating engine in mysql stored
procedure quite easy -- if you follow accounting installation with
siremis you have half part done (cdr generation).

Also, if you look for a complete sip provider platform, check the
recently launched:
http://www.sipwise.com/products/spce/

It is kamailio in terms of sip routing, bundled with several other
applications to make the operations easier.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio (OpenSER) Advanced Training
Jan 24-26, 2011, Irvine, CA, USA
http://www.asipto.com