[SR-Users] Recursive failure_route after CFNA

Igor Potjevlesch igor.potjevlesch at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 14:22:57 CET 2010

Hello all,

I have setup a mechanism  to forward outgoing calls to another gateway if
the first one replies with 5xx. I have simply used ‘t_check_status’ in the
failure_route. This works.

But, with a CFNA it doesn’t work : the incoming call is treated by SER
(0.9.9). After the timer has expired the call goes to ‘failure_route’ for
the first time to setup the CFNA with, finally, an ‘append_branch’. At this
moment, the first gateway replies with 5xx and the call never goes to
‘failure_route’. I can match the 5xx within the ‘onreply_route’, but that’s
all. So, instead of trying another gateway, the initial incoming calls
terminate on the voicemail.

Can anyone help me?

Regards,

Igor.