[SR-Users] Can't Auth against Kamailio 3.1.1 - fresh install

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 22:17:30 CET 2010

Hello,

run kamailio from console with -E -ddd command line parameters and read
the printed log messages. You should be able to figure out whether is
reaching authentication part of configuration file. Also, adding
xlog(...) calls in config file might be useful for you to troubleshoot.

 From the logs you sent, looks like auth db is enabled. Maybe the
from/r-uri don't match myself condition, are you using hostnames or IP
addresses?