[SR-Users] Can't Auth against Kamailio 3.1.1 - fresh install

Graham Wooden graham at g-rock.net
Tue Dec 14 21:06:41 CET 2010

Some more insight here.  This time I did a distclean on the src, and
followed the step-by-step from the GIT stable branch page (opposed to
reference any other sources).

I restarted kamailio now I am seeing more MySQL connectivity - but no
queries to check the subscriber table upon authenticating.  That
select against the location table I believe was a result from me doing
a "kamctl ul show".

This is what MySQL is seeing.  Any thoughts?

101214 13:44:10      37 Connect     openser at localhost on openser
                      37 Query       select table_version from version
where table_name='location'
                      37 Query       select username from location
where username='dummy_user'
                      37 Quit
                      38 Connect     openser at localhost on openser
                      38 Query       select table_version from version
where table_name='subscriber'
                      38 Quit
                      39 Connect     openser at localhost on openser
                      39 Query       select table_version from version
where table_name='subscriber'
                      39 Quit
                      40 Connect     openser at localhost on openser
                      40 Query       select
username,contact,expires,q,callid,cseq,flags,cflags,user_agent,received,path,socket,methods,last_modified from
location
                      41 Connect     openser at localhost on openser
                      42 Connect     openser at localhost on openser
                      43 Connect     openser at localhost on openser
                      44 Connect     openser at localhost on openser
                      45 Connect     openser at localhost on openser
                      46 Connect     openser at localhost on openser
                      47 Connect     openser at localhost on openser
                      48 Connect     openser at localhost on openser
                      49 Connect     openser at localhost on openser
                      50 Connect     openser at localhost on openser
                      51 Connect     openser at localhost on openser