[SR-Users] Crash

michel freiha michofr at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 15:48:02 CET 2010

Hello Daniel,

We are not facing any database problem even we are not using DNS anywhere in
Kamailio config...The only thing is that the debug level is 2 and syslog was
not configured asynchronous...Do you think if we configure it as
asynchronous, our issue will be solved?

Regards

On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 1:08 PM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com