[SR-Users] Crash

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 12:08:53 CET 2010

Hello,

On 12/10/10 4:15 PM, michel freiha wrote:
> Hello Sir,
>
> The crash issue has been successfully fixed after using GIT for the
> version 3.1.0.
thanks for reporting back.

> Now we have another problem..>When the number of registered users
> exceeded 2500 concurrent registered users, the kamailio stuck and each
> call will take up to 1 minute to be established
>
> Any comment on that?
Do you have high debug level? If yes, is your syslog configured
asynchronously?

Other than that, you can use benchmark module to spot which of your
config actions takes so long to execute. Normally, such cases can happen
when you have queries to slow database or dns servers.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio (OpenSER) Advanced Training
Jan 24-26, 2011, Irvine, CA, USA
http://www.asipto.com