[SR-Users] Kamailio 1.5.4 notls Core Dump

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 11:57:27 CET 2010

Hello,

probably is something triggered by a new kind of SIP message which was
not encountered before, since there were no changes in that code. Can
you send the output of 'bt full' in gdb?

Also, you should have the content of SIP request/reply available in core
file, in one of gdb frames. Please send it as well.