[SR-Users] using forward() with variables

Pan B. Christensen pan at ibidium.no
Fri Dec 3 11:28:29 CET 2010

Thanks for your swift reply, Daniel.
I would also like to thank you again for the great training last week.

My main question was:
Why does forward() not take dynamic parameters? Should it not do so (in the future) to be in line with other functions? It was not difficult to work around, but I think it would be more logical if the function could use dynamic parameters like all the other functions I've used can do.

With kind regards,
Pan