[SR-Users] lcr

Anders vaerge at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 18:03:39 CEST 2010

hmm - so I really need to start considering migration plans to 3.X!! :-/

Talking about ugly solutions - maybe this could work: The from_uri in
lcr always shows the domain name I have given to my customers - to
where they send calls. So I could create a new domain name (pointing
to the same IP), and then ask the customer to send to this domain -
and then in lcr I would put the new domain in the from_uri, and make
prefix with no failover for that domain. So there would be a
`fail-over-free` solution if calls are sent to a specific domain.
Would that work?

Thanks again!