[SR-Users] Kamailio 1.5 - Dispatcher priority usage

Geoffrey Mina geoffreymina at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 16:47:05 CEST 2010

OK, so In my scenario this wouldn't achieve what I am looking for.  I
basically want 2 servers to get all the round-robin requests unless
they are unavailable. Then I would want the lower proiority servers
brought into the mix.

Maybe ill take a look at the source to see how tough this would be.

Thanks.

--
Sent from my mobile device