[SR-Users] removing stuff

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 11:09:58 CEST 2010

  Hello,

On 8/23/10 9:32 AM, Anders wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This concerns third party tools...I suspect.
>
> First - I run Kamailio 1.5 and use Siremis to calculate the calls
> (actually just the stored procedure and cron job defined, not the
> interface).
>
> I have earlier been messing around with CDRTools and radius, but I
> don't use these anymore. However, they seem to still be generating
> lots of data on this server and overloading MySql - so I really want
> to get rid of them. Specifically are my radacct and sip_trace tables
> in MySql getting huge, and keep being populated...and I want to stop
> this 'madness'. What do I do to stop/remove this? without putting the
> current installation at risk)
what do you want to clean? the radius accounting and siptrace from your
config?

If yes, then just edit kamailio config and remove parameters for radius
accounting and the siptrace module as well as sip_trace() function and
siptrace parameter from there.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com/