[SR-Users] removing stuff

Anders vaerge at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 09:32:35 CEST 2010

Hi,

This concerns third party tools...I suspect.

First - I run Kamailio 1.5 and use Siremis to calculate the calls
(actually just the stored procedure and cron job defined, not the
interface).

I have earlier been messing around with CDRTools and radius, but I
don't use these anymore. However, they seem to still be generating
lots of data on this server and overloading MySql - so I really want
to get rid of them. Specifically are my radacct and sip_trace tables
in MySql getting huge, and keep being populated...and I want to stop
this 'madness'. What do I do to stop/remove this? without putting the
current installation at risk)

Thanks!!

//Anders