[SR-Users] [sr-dev] testing phase for 3.1

Timo Reimann timo.reimann at 1und1.de
Fri Aug 20 00:44:13 CEST 2010

Hey,

"Iñaki Baz Castillo" <ibc at aliax.net> schrieb:

>2010/8/18 Carsten Bock <lists at bock.info>:
>> Hi,
>> I've noticed, my RTP-Proxy changes where for the latest K already. I have
>> modified them, to work with the latest rtpproxy/nathelper split. I will do
>> some more testing.... (they are in the branch carstenbock/rtpproxy).
>> I have added the suggested extension to the K-Dialog-mi-Interface: I have
>> created a method called "mi_terminate_dlgs" which allows to terminate either
>> all calls (e.g. before a proxy shutdown) or a specific dialog by providing
>> call-id and optionally the fromtag (in branch carstenbock/dialog).
>> These changes require a little more testing, which i wil do in the next
>> days, but probably will only be able to finish by next week...
>
>Hi, it sounds very good. Just take into account that current dialog
>module can only terminate dialogs in "stablished" status and it cannot
>terminate early-dialogs. So it's required that your new MI function
>checks whenever dialog state is 4 or 5. Timo fixed this issue some
>weeks ago in dld_end_dlg MI function.
>
>I will test it when I finish my holidays :)

Being on vacation too right now, I cannot add much to this topic at the moment but this: If I remember correctly my fix should operate at a lower call hierarchy level and therefore be effective for Carsten's new feature automatically. However, this should be double-checked which I can do as soon as I switch off tourist mode :).

Cheers,

Timo