[SR-Users] [sr-dev] testing phase for 3.1

Carsten Bock lists at bock.info
Thu Aug 19 20:09:22 CEST 2010

Hi,

i have just commited some latest changes to my branches. I did some more
testing and did fix a few things. I have also added the modified RTP-Proxy
in order to test the RTP-Timeout (with my two User-Agents it worked pretty
well).
The RTP-Kamailio-Timeout-Notification will only be enabled, when you have
libcurl and the libxmlrpc-client-dev-libs installed (using autoconf).

I had to change one thing to the dialog module, in order to make it work,
where i'd like to get some feedback:

I had to change the method, how the "h_id" is calculated. Until now, it was
calculated using the Call-Id and the From-Tag, making it impossible to find
the dialog when you only have Call-ID. When calling dlg_list_dlg the
From-Tag was not optional, it would simply not find the dialog. My new
MI-Method "dlg_terminate_dlg" would also require both call-id and from-tag.
Are there any objections in changing the method, how the "h_id" is
calculated?

Kind regards,
Carsten

--