[SR-Users] [Sems] Solutions to missing BYEs, accounting for them

Stefan Sayer stefan.sayer at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 21 12:40:25 CEST 2010

Juha Heinanen wrote:
> perhaps it would be possible in the same way detach rtp component from
> sems b2bua signaling component.  perhaps it even would be possible to
but, is that desirable? isn't it better if one has only one process to
start/configure/watch?

also, I think that implementing the mediaproxy relay part control in
SEMS is more work than impelementing RTP packet forward (actually, in
RTP receiver, it only needs to check whether relay is turned on for
that session, construct an RTP packet from the buffer, and send the
packet there).

Stefan

--
Stefan Sayer
VoIP Services Consulting and Development

Warschauer Str. 24
10243 Berlin

tel:+491621366449
sip:sayer at iptel.org