[SR-Users] My wish

marius zbihlei marius.zbihlei at 1and1.ro
Fri Apr 9 10:44:33 CEST 2010

Alex Balashov wrote:
> Allow cfg_get parameters to be used as modparams, too, so I can define
> one set of global database properties and pass them as db_urls to
> every module that uses one and also to 'sqlops' as an 'sqlcon', and
> similar things.

Hello Alex,

I don't know if this is exactly your wish but if you specify cfg_get
parameters as module parameters than you get the desired effect.

For example in carrierroute module (master branch), in the definition of
modules parameters I have
{"use_domain",             INT_PARAM, &default_carrierroute_cfg.use_domain }

You can set/get use_domain via the cfg framework at runtime(using
sercmd), or initially via modparam...

This is what you wanted ?

Marius