[Kamailio-Users] drop in branch/onsend-route in kam-3.0

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Thu Apr 8 14:27:38 CEST 2010

Hi,

Looks like behavior of drop has changed in Kamailio 3.0. Before, I was
able to drop() a specific branch in branch_route depending on various
checks.
http://www.kamailio.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/core-cookbook:3.0.x#drop still
says this is possible,
http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/3.0.x/modules/tm.html#t_on_branch says
it's not possible.

So calling drop() in branch_route has no effect, and I have no idea how
to mark a branch in branch_route to be dropped in onsend_route, because
checking a bflag doesn't work there, and neither does checking $rU.

Any ideas on how to accomplish dropping a specific branch?

Andreas