[Kamailio-Users] Odd Behaviour with Kamailio + TLS

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Thu Apr 1 20:10:03 CEST 2010

On Thursday 01 April 2010, Hemanshu Patel wrote:
> yes i did, and log shows that nathelper.so load without any problem.
> kamailio loads and work perfectly with grandstream devices with TLS and
>  SRTp. it gives problem with Bria softphones only.
> I am using self signed certificates which works perfectly with
> grandstream, can there be any chances that due to self sign ness of the
> certificates, it doesnt work well with bria devices.

Hi Hemanshu,

ok, so the error you reported in your previous message is solved. It could be
possible that the Bria softphone implement a more strict policy with regards
to the check of the certificates. But you should be able to find something in
the UA documentation about this, you could ask the vendor or other users. As
the last resort just test with certificates that are not self signed. ;-)

Cheers,

Henning