[Kamailio-Users] Odd Behaviour with Kamailio + TLS

Hemanshu Patel hemanshu.patel at saicare.com
Thu Apr 1 12:27:20 CEST 2010

yes i did, and log shows that nathelper.so load without any problem.
kamailio loads and work perfectly with grandstream devices with TLS and SRTp.
it gives problem with Bria softphones only.
I am using self signed certificates which works perfectly with
grandstream, can there be any chances that due to self sign ness of the
certificates, it doesnt work well with bria devices.

--
Regards,

Hemanshu Patel
SIS,Ahmedabad.