[Serusers] Social Networking Event

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 20:18:38 CET 2009

Hello,

several folks working with Kamailio, SIP Router, SER, OpenIMSCore, SEMS
and Asterisk are in Berlin next week, so we think of having a dinner (or
beer) meeting Thursday, 19:00, Nov 12, 2009. If happens that you are
around and want to join, please send me an email to make sure you get a
seat. As usual for this kind of event, free participation with everyone
paying for himself/herself.

Just to have an idea about how it could be, see some photos from
previous similar events:
http://www.asipto.com/gallery/v/social_meeting_barcelona2008/
http://www.asipto.com/gallery/v/FOSDEM2009/

 From private discussions so far, we should be already about 10 people,
confirmed including myself, Olle E. Johansson (Asterisk) and
Elena-Ramona Modroiu. There is a lot to celebrate, from integration work
within SIP Router Project to upcoming Kamailio 3.0 (now RC1).

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
* http://www.asipto.com/