[Kamailio-Users] vim syntax file for 3.0

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 21:07:13 CET 2009

Hello,

I updated the vim syntax file for Kamailio 3.0 and SR3.0/devel. I
attached as well a script to auto-detect the type of .cfg file based on
matching compatibility string (i.e., #!XYZ), loadmodule or main route line.

To install, copy the files in your home dir - see the hints inside each
file to know which one to place where:

.vim/syntax/ser.vim
.vim/ftdetect/ser.vim

If you don't install the file type detect script, then you can use
":setf ser" once you opened the config file.

Enjoy,

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
* http://www.asipto.com/