[SR-Users] Looking for documentation with SER 2.0

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Thu Nov 26 23:04:08 CET 2009

On Thu, November 26, 2009 7:41 pm, inge wrote:
> Is sip-router3.0 will be a new version of SER (ie. on iptel.org?) ? Or
> is it organized around sip-routers.org?

Hello Adrien,

the sip-router project is a collaboration of both of the SER and kamailio
projects. You can read more about its goals in the announcement we've made
last year:
http://sip-router.org/2008/11/04/the-sip-router-project-launched/

> But on this website I don't find
> anything about the downloading of any version of sip-routers. I'm a bit
> lost with this new project/fork.

There is not a version ready for download for sip-router yet, i think. But
you could easily check the sr_3.0 branch from the repository out (on which
the release will be soon created from). For kamailio there is already a
release-candiate, you'll find it here:
http://www.kamailio.org/pub/kamailio/

> No one work on a "Getting Started" for SER2.0 ?

With regards to the guide: i come more from the kamailio side, so my
knowlegde about it is limited. But if nobody on this particular list knows
more about the state of this, perhaps you can ask on the ser users list
at:

http://lists.iptel.org/pipermail/serusers/

Regards,

Henning