[SR-Users] Looking for documentation with SER 2.0

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Thu Nov 26 12:50:06 CET 2009

On Dienstag, 17. November 2009, inge wrote:
> I'm testing SER 2.0 on a dev plateform. I see that there's a lot of
> modifications beside SER 0.9.9.

Hello Adrien,

yes, they are a lot of modifications done. In fact, the sip-router 3.0 /
kamailio 3.0 release should be finished soon, perhaps you would like to
consider using this as well.

Documentation for the upcoming sip-router 3.0 can be found at sip-router.org,
for the kamailio 3.0 additionally in the wiki at kamailio.org.

> I install SERWeb too, the version 2.1, and it looks like very different
> too (don't know how to create an admin user, separate greeting/sip
> password, etc.). What's your recommandation about SERWeb version with
> SER2.0 ?

Sorry, never used SERWeb so far, can't comment on this.

Regards,

Henning