[SR-Users] Looking for documentation with SER 2.0

inge inge at legos.fr
Tue Nov 17 18:03:25 CET 2009

Hello here,

I'm testing SER 2.0 on a dev plateform. I see that there's a lot of
modifications beside SER 0.9.9.

But I have a lot of pain to find documentation like SER Getting Started
for 0.9.x to be able to understand the new routing method (ie. ser.cfg)
and the databases scheme and all other parameters at the top of the
config file.

I install SERWeb too, the version 2.1, and it looks like very different
too (don't know how to create an admin user, separate greeting/sip
password, etc.). What's your recommandation about SERWeb version with
SER2.0 ?

Regards,

Adrien .L