[Kamailio-Users] Re move Body Part

karhu yoannks at gmail.com
Wed May 27 16:38:53 CEST 2009

>Theorically it's not required at all. These lines "a=rtpmap" are just
>a textual description. The could appear or not, the only important
>line is "m=audio...".

Sure it is useless to delete it but i have to ;)
Btw it is possible to add a line in the body ? i don't find any functions
doing that in Textops. I need to manipulate SDP parameters.

>Not sure if it's possible to delet a line.
>Perhaps you could play with the "s" flag (match newline don't treat it
>as end of line).

I tried to use "s" flag at the end of subst_body functions but doesn't
change anything. I used also replace_body function but it is the same result
as subst_body function.

Cheers,

Karhu